Sunday, July 20, 2014

Introduction

Alright, so to start things off, how about we start with the pictures from the Craigslist post in San Diego. No, not the first post, but the one after that one expired while waiting for the seller to get back to me. So I was told everything works inside, all the appliances, generator, Roof AC, everything works fine. Runs great and super dependable, it was driven from SD to LA for 12,000 miles over the 5 years he owned it. PO was in the movie business, so he would take this up to LA to live in for the week.

I was told there was very little rust, just a bit of surface rust around the marker lights. Okay, it's in SoCal, I can believe that. Also I was told the tires were in great shape with great tread depth and only 3 year old. Missing the spare, but the tires are in "great shape". Okay, I gotcha there. He said it was more dependable than his ford ranger pickup.  Okay, cool story, I'll sell mine and buy it, consider it sold!
















No comments:

Post a Comment